Tuesday, March 2, 2010 ♥
Random Post ♥ 10:29:00 PM
Haven't been seeing this bunch of 'Old Friends' like for decade???
But....
Within this week, I saw ZC and YH on two different days!!!
So coincidence...
Few days back...
ZC saw me waiting for cab at my house downstairs to work
He offered the ride but I think is too far for him though
anyway thanks dude! =)
Sunday, went dinner with Baby at Lavender
Saw YH and friends there too
Firstly I didn't even notice him,
till he walked past and say hi to me then I realized is him
Hahahaha! Blur sotong~
P.s I'm glad you guys are doing fine.. Catch up soon!
♥
Just finished watching this show
Sad but nice story line accompanied with great songs and actors/actresses
Overrated for it man!
Not feeling well since at the office
Went to see a doc right after work and was dignosed with Fever
Gonna catch some rest now..
~Ciao