Sunday, May 31, 2009 ♥
Lovely and Enjoyable Weekends... ♥ 11:38:00 PM
I've been SUPER busy for the past two weekends
Simply being occupied with lots of occasions *Tired*
Attended Baby's nephew -Fernando- 2nd Birthday and his fren house warming
Took photos of it but i'm just too lazy to upload it here...
Omg! I've overspent way too much for this month!!!
Arghhh~ Cause of the tempting GSSales and recently i've just enrolled for my driving
This time round,i've take up the school driving as to keep myself more discilpine
It really cost a bomb in taking a driving license but guess is all worthwhile =) Ok, coming back to the GSS sales, guess what great deal i've grab?
OmgOmgOmg!!! GSS is a killer!
Both Pazzion & GG5 is having up to 70% off*
I've got myself a shoe and a top for office and and i love it alot!
Osmose is having 30% off exclude the black and white clothing*
Gotten a shorts and office skirt too
Can anyone tell me, how could we girls resist from all this temptation?! Gosh~
Bought a Kate Spade bag, will be collecting it tmr... I'm so happy!
Since CL bought it during last year sales but she has not used it even once
so i decided to get it from her
Thanks to her as this design can't be found in anywhere else anymore
But i still got to say it...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I'M DAMN BROKE NOW!!! =S
Earlier afternoon, accompanied Baby and frenz for bowling session at HougangDinner on with A.K and gf for steamboat at Bugis
and lastly the four of us headed to Mustafa to grab some stuffs before heading home