Thursday, April 30, 2009 ♥
Our 1st Duet ♥ 12:46:00 AM
As usual, meet up with Cousins and Fion for MJ
Ended our game at about 12 midnight
Ivan drove me down to T.Pagar pub to meetup SweetLove and frenz
I was so surprised, really surprised!
SweetLove told me that he has dedicated a song earlier on
At first, i thought those are the usual song which he heard me sang before
But i'm totally wrong and amazed
He had actually dedicated this song 'Ti Amo' by Fei Lun Hai
To tell you guy the truth
He's a shy person and would never dare to sing in Pub
I guessed he had secretly learnt this song
by playing it on his car alomst everyday* Haa*
Though i only hear his singing twice in Ktv room *Funny Stunt*
This time round, he sang it well & so serious
Our 1st Duet.. and I appreciate it alot! Thanks Baby!