Tuesday, May 27, 2008 ♥
♥ 1:24:00 AM
Shldn't I be in my dreamsland now???!
not yet sleepy though i had a long day.
don't worry guys, i've not been MIA
just that work has getting more
and got to stay on for OT almost every day
Daniel came to pick me up from work
sweetie fionz was craving for HK cafe @Siglap
headed over for dinner
Joseph, Ivan and Mr P catch up wif us at later part
is has been a long hectic day but yet we can sit n chat till midnight. duh~
Browsed thru sweetie blog.......
Thanks ger for all the sweetest msg...
P.s SWEETIE,
Thanks for every min every sec of yr care and love.
I wont get sick seeing you every single day too
I promise you, the happy Joreen whom you used to see
are coming back to your side soon
you should know why right...
by seeing *Mr. P* it makes my day *oops! :P
hahaaahaaaa
lve yea to bits! *kiss*